Sport Rehab Model
Sport Rehab Model
The VersaClimber Sport-Rehab is a great, zero-impact workout machine for people with injuries who want to maintain and develop fitness while they rehabilitate. It was designed for use by professional Sports Clubs, Physiotherapists and Hospitals. The adjustable and removable seat and leg isolators allow the Sport Rehab to be used in several different configurations, enabling the user to isolate specific limbs, while exercising. Users can vary the resistance levels to suit their own training program.
- Cross-crawl functionality – each stroke you take creates forces which are generated across your body.
- Both step and arm stroke allow for a 20" range.
- The handle height is adjustable, so it can be used by taller or shorter people.
- Mains powered display console.
- Polar telemetry as standard or upgrade to Bluetooth for heart rate monitoring.
- Ships with Polar chest-strap heart rate monitor.
- Standard handles offer palm-front or palm-back climbing styles. Optional handles offer palm-in grip to work different muscle groups.
- Users can adjust resistance to switch between cardio and strength training.
- Race against virtual opponents of varying levels of ability (Novice up to Olympian).
- Race to climb some of the world’s most famous landmarks (Washington Monument up to Mount Olympus).
- The strong, steel construction means this climber can withstand constant use.
- Removable and adjustable seat provides support and comfort during use.
- Isolate one or both legs while you use the machine.
- Race mode allows you to set target distance and time
- Displays workout metrics such as: distance climbed / calories burned / time elapsed / rate of climb / stroke length / heart rate. (metrics displayed in either imperial or metric).
Required floorspace: 4' x 4'
Required height: 7.8'
Weight: 154 lbs