XPT Half Rack
XPT Half Rack
Never ask for a spot again! The XPT self-spotting half rack is a free weight-lifting solution for all spaces. It is compact enough to fit comfortably in most home gym settings. Yet it is built with commercial-grade materials to hold up in a heavy usage environment. The unique guided bar allows the bar to safely float just like a traditional bar. The spot-free mechanism is as easy to use as gripping the handles and lifting to begin the lift and completely letting go of the handles and bar to rack and finish the lift. Lifting weights has never been this safe. Perfect for lifting alone, unsupervised club setting, and where safety is priority number 1.
- Depth: 139.7 cm
- Width: 218.4 cm
- Height: 213.4cm
- 3”x3” 7-gauge and 2”x3”11-gauge tubular steel construction.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven-baked to insure durability.
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high-strength frames.
- 3/4-inch solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish guide rods.
- Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
The XPT Trainer is the first and only "self-spotting, free-weight training system" that allows vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral and rotational bar movement. It offers an explosive training exercise for strength and speed.
- STOP-ON-DEMAND patented Quad-Lock Braking system, immediately catches and stops the bar in any position.
- Allows vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral, and rotational bar motion to effectively engage all primary muscle groups.
- Unlimited barbell motion and 270 degree of bar rotation allow the performance of all traditional barbell, Olympic and athletic lifts within the safe confines of the rack.
- Custom 96'' Olympic bar has a 51'' effective inside grip dimension for the performance of all wide grip barbell exercises and overhead lifts.
- Conveniently counterbalanced to provide a traditional Olympic bar starting weight.
- Never worry about a missed lift or emergency situation again. Four solid steel locking pins immediately catch and stops the bar in any position.
- Change the bar's starting height safely and easily from any position. No need to twist your wrist, move your arms, or step forward and backward with a loaded bar to find a bar catch.
- Conveniently counterbalanced to provide a traditional 20kg empty Olympic bar starting weight.
- Maximum weight load capacity 270kg
- Perform conventional lifts, Olympic lifts and explosive/competitive movements
- Unique Linear Guided Barbell System
- Adjustable handles to accommodate various grip positions. Can also be rotated up or down.
- Fully adjustable, mechanically actuated lever brake system, shaped to conform to Olympic bar for a natural fit and feel in the hand.
Used by personal trainers, bodybuilders, and professional athletes under the most
extreme training regiment has proven the system’s durability and reliability.
- Tested and proven by professional athletes, the self-spotting barbell is always ready and close at hand.
- The safest and most effective form of "solo" barbell training!