XPT Pro Rack
XPT Pro Rack
The XPT Pro is designed to deliver in the most demanding training environment. Not only in terms of long-term durability but also to consistently achieve one most important elements of high level performance - power. The XPT Pro trains power safer and more effectively than any other training application. The self-spotting mechanism in the XPT allows the lifter to throw or let go of the bar at the top of the lift. Resulting in training power outputs like never before.
- Depth: 65 inches
- Width: 98 inches
- Height: 103 inches
- 3”x3” 7-gauge and 2”x3”11-gauge tubular steel construction.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven-baked to insure durability.
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high-strength frames.
- 3/4-inch solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish guide rods.
- Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
The XPT Trainer is the first and only "self-spotting, free-weight training system" that allows vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral and rotational bar movement. It offers an explosive training exercise for strength and speed.
- STOP-ON-DEMAND patented Quad-Lock Braking system, immediately catches and stops the bar in any position.
- Allows vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral, and rotational bar motion to effectively engage all primary muscle groups.
- Unlimited barbell motion and 270 degree of bar rotation allow the performance of all traditional barbell, Olympic and athletic lifts within the safe confines of the rack.
- Custom 96'' Olympic bar has a 51'' effective inside grip dimension for the performance of all wide grip barbell exercises and overhead lifts.
- Conveniently counterbalanced to provide a traditional Olympic bar starting weight.
- Never worry about a missed lift or emergency situation again. Four solid steel locking pins immediately catch and stops the bar in any position.
- Change the bar's starting height safely and easily from any position. No need to twist your wrist, move your arms, or step forward and backward with a loaded bar to find a bar catch.
- Conveniently counterbalanced to provide a traditional 20kg empty Olympic bar starting weight.
- Maximum weight load capacity is 595 pounds.
- Perform conventional lifts, Olympic lifts and explosive/competitive movements
- Unique Linear Guided Barbell System
- Adjustable handles to accommodate various grip positions. Can also be rotated up or down.
- Fully adjustable, mechanically actuated lever brake system, shaped to conform to Olympic bar for a natural fit and feel in the hand.
Used by personal trainers, bodybuilders, and professional athletes under the most
extreme training regiment has proven the system’s durability and reliability.
- Tested and proven by professional athletes, the self-spotting barbell is always ready and close at hand.
- The safest and most effective form of "solo" barbell training!